Incorporate CBD oil into your kitchen, cuisine, and Halloween!
Halloween is right around the corner and the Leadville Safeway aisles are overflowing with bags of Fun Size chocolate bars and neon creature candies but we’re opting for a more relaxed approach to the evening. Sure, we’ve got plenty of On The Go Recovery Bars and bottles of scary good gummy CBD Gems lying around HQ to satisfy our sweet tooth, but we’re feeling crafty.
Have you ever considered making your own CBD infused candy or baked goods? It’s the ideal time of year to perfect your recipes before the holidays. And, don’t worry, it’s not as frightening as it sounds. Our pure CBD oil Tincture is an easy way to add a subtle dose of cannabidiol to everything from brownies to a pumpkin spice latte. Remember: CBD is non-psychoactive so you won’t feel “stoned” from cannabidiol cuisine. Check out these easy tips for incorporating CBD into your kitchen.
- Floyd’s pure CBD Oil Tincture is available as full spectrum and THC-free isolate in 600mg, 1200mg, and 1800mg so you can adjust your concentration and dosing accordingly.
- CBD oil is extremely versatile and can be mixed into everything from beverages like smoothies, tea and coffee, to baked goods.
- Place a few drops of CBD oil into warm butter and it’s ready to spread on everything from toast to baked potatoes and popcorn.
- Once made, CBD butter is an easy addition to cookies, brownies or other baked goods.
- Add a dash of CBD to your olive oil and drizzle it on a salad.
- Feeling saucy? Mellow out your alfredo sauce with a few drops of CBD. Relaxed guests are the best guests!
Forget Fun Size. Want to make your own Floyd’s KOM size CBD chocolate bar?
Here’s an easy recipe for an otherworldly cannabidiol Halloween treat.
CBD Chocolate Bars
Makes 4 servings
Total 100mg CBD – 25mg CBD per serving
100mg CBD tincture (100 drops of the 600mg, 50 drops of the 1200mg or 33 drops of the 1800mg)
- 1/4 c. coconut oil
- 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp. maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Chopped Peanuts
- Chopped Almonds
- Fleur De Sel Sea Salt
- Chopped Toasted Hazelnuts
- Peanut Butter
- In a small sauce pan on medium-high melt together the coconut oil, cocoa powder, maple syrup (or agave), honey, & vanilla. Whisk until completely melted.
- Stir in CBD tincture
- Pour in to candy bar mold. If using a mix-in (except peanut butter, if using PB add to everything else being melted), add to candy bar mold prior to pouring chocolate.
- Freeze at least 15 minutes until hardened. Store in freezer.