More Macro Chef Mastery:
Recipe for PB Chocolate Chip Protein Energy Bars
Peanut butter, bananas and chocolate chips go together like Floyd, Dave and ridin’ bikes. Macro Chef’s first recipe for us with Vanilla Recovery Protein was such a hit that we went back for more. So we present easy to make, no-bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Energy Bars. You’re welcome. Again.
- 3 scoops (1.5 servings) Floyd’s Vanilla Recovery Protein mix
- 1/2 cup peanut flour
- 2 tbsp. Creamy peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp. Honey (more or less to taste)
- Pinch of salt
- Cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients except for chocolate chips to a food processor. You can try a blender, but it will be harder to blend together than a food processor. It will make a thick, almost sticky, dough.
- Add chocolate chips. Pulse for a few times to mix chocolate chips evenly into the dough.
- Line a small dish, or tupperware container with foil (about 4×4 in). Press protein bar dough into the dish and press down so it fills evenly.
- Put in fridge to chill/set for about 30 minutes. Slice into 4 bars and enjoy!
Nutrition per bar (out of 4): 260 calories, 18 protein, 27 carbs, 12 fat, 5 fiber, 14 sugar
Find more of Spencer’s recipes at www.macro-chef.com/recipes.