We're recruiting talented, sharp-minded people who have an insatiable desire to grow their expertise while sharing the benefits of our products.
Join The Floyd’s of Leadville Team
You’ll be working for a company that encourages new ideas, team playing, and effective leadership. We’ll reward your dedication with competitive compensation, awesome benefits, and plenty of growth opportunities. Want to work for a pioneering brand that will challenge your mind and unlock your full potential? Then contact us today to see if you’re a good fit.
Title: Human Resources Manager
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for the proper administration of all functions related to the company’s human resources. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Human Resources; extensive experience in the field; and ability to maintain professionalism, resourcefulness, efficiency, and strict confidentiality in carrying out all job responsibilities. This position allows you to work from home. Benefits offered include health insurance, dental insurance, and flexible work schedules.
- Develops, implements and manages human resource policies, procedures, and programs.
- Prepares and maintains Employee Handbook.
- Remains current with legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resource functions and ensures that policies, procedures, and reporting on employment matters are fully compliant with state and federal rules.
- Performs benefits administration and coordinates enrollment and other issues with service providers.
- Assists in the hiring process by creating and placing job postings, reviewing resumes, and performing telephone interviews and reference checks.
- Handles new employee orientation and related paperwork and provides new employees with training on systems in place, as needed.
- Assists with payroll issues.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Assesses pay structures, reviews market price of benchmark jobs within the industry, and prepares flow charts for review and adjustment.
How to apply:
- Please email cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com